Question about Ahead Software Nero 6.6 (600901) for PC
I have a pendrive of kingston and it is protedcted and display a message that window can not format it is write protected.
reply me plz
on my id : email@example.com
i am a programmer in mca college,gujarat.
--- Your PenDrive is virus infected, please use any good antivirus to scan your PenDrive as well system and go ahead.
your pendrive is being shared by some virus so that they wont let ir be formatted, to solve it pl do following
1. start task manager, and see currently running processes
2. Insert PenDrive and try to locate the new tasks got activated, try to end those tasks.
3. see the files/folders in Pendrive, right click the drive and unhide all of its contents
5. Select all undesirable folders & exe files (like recycler etc)
6. Delete all of them at once and pull the drive out without disabling it
7. Restart your system, and see if the problem is solved.
Alternatively call me 9899780221
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2013 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Dec 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Oct 26, 2009 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Aug 19, 2009 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Jun 27, 2009 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Feb 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2008 | Transcend (589307) Media
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: