Question about Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Every time i print something with color, the colors aren't aligned
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press START - Devices and Printers
2. Right-click the Canon MP258 series - select Printing preferences
3. Click Maintenance - Cleaning
4. Select All Colors BK, C, M, Y - Execute
5. Wait until the process is finished (Do not start another operation until the cleaning has finished).
6. Click Print Check Pattern OK
If the results print out like this, there are two possibilities:
1. Red ink in the cartridge runs out. Solution: injecting with red ink
2. If the red ink has been filled, and check pattern is still not out, meaning the color cartridge error. Solution: replace the cartridges
Posted on Oct 17, 2011
SOURCE: vista for canon pixma mp140
Here's the solution from Canon USA:
Issue: Banded or streaked prints
Solution: Print Head Alignment MP530
Perform Print Head Alignment Instructions to perform a Print Head Alignment directly from the machine. If diagrams or ruled lines are misaligned, print head alignment is required. The print head alignment can be performed automatically or manually. If the automatic print head alignment does not work, adjust the print head manually. Automatic Print Head Alignment
Note: For columns A through N select the patterns with the least visible vertical streaks. For columns O and P select the patterns with the fewest visible horizontal streaks.
<1> Example of the pattern with the fewest visible vertical streak
<2> Example of the pattern with the most visible vertical streak
<1> Example of the pattern with the fewest visible horizontal streak
<2> Example of the pattern with the most visible horizontal streak
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
To solve the
# Hold the cartridge upside down, with the bar-code label facing you and take a damp paper towel.
# Use the towel to wipe the printhead of the cartridge on the bottom (where the ink comes out). Wipe the printhead horizontally in one direction only (left to right).
# Continue doing this until it looks clean.
# Then dab the cartridge on the towel to make sure the ink is flowing.
# Next, look inside the printer and locate the carrier that holds ink cartridges. Caution: Make sure the cartridges are not installed at this point.
1. Look for a shiny piece of metal underneath the contacts at the back of the carrier.
2. Take a damp cotton swab (use water only!) and wipe along the bottom of the shiny metal piece. Note: You may need more than one swab.
# Reinstall the cartridges, making sure you snap them correctly into the printer.
Hope this help. Please Rate My Response! Thanks!
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 29, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 22, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F50 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 20, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
6,628 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!