Question about Televison & Video
Trying to program a Universal remote JR 4000
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In order to program your TV:
1. Manually turn on your component.
2. Press and hold the component key you wish to program, in your case the TV key.
3. While holding down the component key press the four-digit code using the number keys (0-9) to enter it.
4. After the fourth number is entered, the illuminated ON-OFF key turns on. At this time, release the comonent key. If the illuminated ON-OFF key turns off, you have entered a valid code.
NOTE: For Sanyo TV it could be any of the 8 next codes:
1004, 1048, 1049, 1073, 1080, 1162, 1169, 1180
Good Luck !
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
SOURCE: JER 323
Auto Program JER-323
1. Press the device button, ex. TV and the power button for 3 seconds until the on/off button stays lit.
2. Once the on/off button is lit, press the on/off button until the unit turns off.
3. When the code is located, press the stop button at the bottom to save the code.
Posted on May 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2010 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Jan 16, 2009 | Jensen JR500 Remote Control
Jul 27, 2008 | Jensen JR300 Remote Control
Apr 23, 2008 | Jensen JR300 Remote Control
Oct 03, 2007 | Jensen JR500 Remote Control
Nov 13, 2006 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Oct 20, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!