- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
just go to your phone settings and select security option and then there will be key pad lock option and like sim lock option just give your code and imply it you can use both the ways but if you want strict then sim lock option is better
On the idle screen press *#7370# and the phone shall ask you weather you want to restore the phone to factory defaults? Select Yes, it shall ask you the security code (the default is 12345 unless you have changed it) enter the code and click on Ok. The phone shall restart and when it turns back on, type *#7780# and follow the same procedure again. After this your phone would be restored to the factory settings which is same as formatting it.
hi.... since th security code are instrustrd by manufacture for security purpose... so u can go to a authorised service centre an ask a service by mentioning ur prob.... so tat u might get recover from th prob... kindly rate me thank you....
The e-mail solution posted by Nokia below to unlock the media
licence keys after firmware update worked and is thus (Note all your
phone music will be wiped so will need to upload again from your PC):
1. Connect your phone to Nokia PC Suite in "PC Suite" mode. Launch PC Suite. 2. Use PC Suite Content Copier to back up the contents of the memory card onto the PC. 3. Disconnect the phone and format the memory card:
Menu > Gallery > (the memory card folder) > Options > Format memory card > Yes.
4. Re-connect your phone to PC Suite and restore the backed up data to the memory card.