Question about Car Audio & Video
I was wondering if you have an unlock code for a Johnson Industries or JCI car DVD player. The numbers for it are:
AVS DIN BOX B58 JCI ESPELKAMP 9654902380 JCI
MMAR LECTEUR DVD CEM00 NS00129059 V0200
It is locked in region 1 or 2 and as I am in Australia I need region 4 or just unlocked to take any region.
If you can help me that would be awesome.
Thanks and regards,
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I did it for my PDM 0742.
Turn it on.
From the remote control push 1379.
It will show region 1 on the screen.
Push enter to change it to 9 (region free).
It is done.
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2014 | Sony Bdp-s185 Blu-ray Disc Dvd Player...
Jan 22, 2011 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 19, 2009 | Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Car DVD Player
Nov 07, 2009 | Samsung DVD-V85K DVD Player / VCR Combo
Jun 08, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!