Question about Car Audio & Video
I was wondering if you have an unlock code for a Johnson Industries or JCI car DVD player. The numbers for it are:
AVS DIN BOX B58 JCI ESPELKAMP 9654902380 JCI
MMAR LECTEUR DVD CEM00 NS00129059 V0200
It is locked in region 1 or 2 and as I am in Australia I need region 4 or just unlocked to take any region.
If you can help me that would be awesome.
Thanks and regards,
I did it for my PDM 0742.
Turn it on.
From the remote control push 1379.
It will show region 1 on the screen.
Push enter to change it to 9 (region free).
It is done.
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2014 | Sony Bdp-s185 Blu-ray Disc Dvd Player...
Jan 22, 2011 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 19, 2009 | Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Car DVD Player
Nov 07, 2009 | Samsung DVD-V85K DVD Player / VCR Combo
Jun 08, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 24, 2017 | Car Audio & Video
230 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: