- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Eject the bad memory card and try another one. It is possible that the card in the camera right now has corrupted. You can try some of the online recovery tools to try and rescuse what is on the card if you have not already transfered the pictures off the camera.
Hi there, For few reason camera showing memory card error.
1. Memory card damaged.
2. your memory card finished is life time storage memory.
3 . virus infected.
4. If your memory card storage capacity more than camera support card then its also show to you. For example your camera support maximum 2 GB card, but your try to use more than 2 GB memory card.
I suggest your remove the memory card and scan by updated antivirus. After that, if not working then fomat it and try.
Thanks & waiting for your feedback.
Let's work on the camera first.
1) Turn the camera off and remove the battery and the card.
2) Put the battery back in without the card and turn it on.
3) Turn the camera off and insert the CF card.
4) Turn the camera back on again.
See if that takes the message away.
If it doesn't leave me a comment and we go to step 2.
If it does, thanks for coming to FixYa.
1. see in the specification details of your camera what memory card is compatible for camera. for S630 it is SDHC/MMC/SD card (Up to 4GB Guaranteed). see if you're using memory card within this capacity and type. If you're using a different memory card type and capacity, try to use memorycard that is compatible with your camera.
2. try to use memory card to other devcie like cameras, cellphones and other devices and if it still has error problem, your card may be the one defective. use other cards.
3. try to take pictures without using memory card. use only the internal memory of camera. if camera still display this error meassage, camera needs service.
hope these options solve one of your problems. c",)
oh i know where it is: if you open the thing at the bottom of your camera where the battery and memory card goes, next to the memory card place to put it there is a little hole you probably need the end of a paper clip or something like that and then put it there(you hear a little click sound) and then you hold it there for 10 sec and then take the battery and memory card out and then count to ten and then put only the battery back in. and then start your camera and it should be fine. it micht have been the memory card. this happened to me and then it kept on doing it and i tryed everything even reseting it and now it doesnt even turn on! i know its not the battery because if it was the battery then it would flash that blue light to show that it needs charging but ive tried everything and it still doesnt work.=(