Question about Televison & Video
Need to unlock region code to play region 2 dvds purchased. DVDs are region 2 and I'm in region 1....help?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: unlock region code
Keep Tray in eject position
Press Setup from remot
Go to preference page
Using Navigation Key chane region code to "0"
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
SOURCE: I have a Phillips DVDR5520H
1- Go into the main menu
2- Highlight the exit button
3- Type 2960
This should give you access to a hidden menu form where you can change the region code
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
To change the region on the Philips dcp750
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the Setup button on your remote control
3. Press the Right button on your remote control
4. Press the Right button on your remote control
5. Press the Right button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 5 button on your remote control
9. Press the 3 button on your remote control
10. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote control, change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 0 for multi-region playback
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Posted on Jan 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2012 | Teac DV-H500 DVD Player
Oct 01, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2011 | LG DVD 5083 DVD Player
Mar 02, 2011 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Nov 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 03, 2008 | Jwin JD-VD135 DVD Player
Oct 26, 2007 | Panasonic DMRES30V DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!