Question about Microsoft Office Home And Student 2010 French Dvd Full Version Noncommercial License for PC (79G01903
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I don't know why people keep asking for product keys. If someone gives you the product key on a Microsoft product that's already activated, it won't work on yours. If theirs hasn't been activated yet, they won't be able to activate it once you do. Giving you their product key would be just like giving you the software they paid for.
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
I have a Toshiba Laptop with pre-installed micro-office 2007 and have a 60 day free trial but it wants the key so my functions will be fully functional.Toshiba says maybe someone already installed the product key but I bought it new 3 months ago and haven't uninstalled the program but I did download new updated features the web site offered me before I knew I needed a product key. HELP!
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
I believe what you're asking for is illegal. The purchaser receives one product key per purchase. The product key is often on a sticker inside the CD case.
Posted on Nov 07, 2009
SOURCE: i need 25 characters product
Can't provide you with the product key, but can show you how to get around the product key checking if you're interested ;-)
How to disable Microsoft Office Activation
This works with your 60 days trial MS ofice 2007 as well
First of all make sure that you install Office 2007 without any Serial Number… If u have already installed it with a serial number then follow these instructions…..
1. Close all Microsoft Office applications.
2. Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
3. Locate the following registry subkey:
Note You may also find another subkey that resembles the following subkey:
4. If you find additional subkeys that reference Microsoft 12.0 registration, open each subkey, and then identify the product by the ProductName entry.
For example: ProductName=Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
5. When you find the subkey for the product from which you want to remove the existing product license key, delete the following entries:
6. Exit Registry Editor.
After u are finished with this…
1. Go to start and Click Run…
2. In the run box type… "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en"
3. You should now see a file named Proof.XML
4. Right click the file and select open with notepad.
5. After opening the file with notepad scroll down to the the bottom.
6. You should see lines like this…
7. </Feature> <Feature Id="SetupXmlFiles" Cost="1248′>
8. Just change the line AlwaysInstalled with neverInstalled retaining the quotes…
9. Save the file and u are ready to go…
10. Now just open Word and it should not ask you for any activation…
11. Make sure you do not do any kind of updates though..
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
1,254 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: