Question about Dryers
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtATa0a28bE&feature=youtube_gdata_player Dryer belt replacement example
Posted on Jan 21, 2013
Testimonial: "Thanks. This was helpful, but not quite specific enough for my purpose. I did find a diagram of the belt's path elsewhere on Fixya."
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Hotpoint Dryers
on Feb 11, 2015 | Life Fitness Crosstrainer, 9100, 9500 Rear...
on Feb 02, 2014 | Bosch Belt Sander Drive Belt For Pbs 7a,...
Jul 23, 2014 | COMPASS 2008 AUTOMATIC REMOTE ONE WAY...
Jul 04, 2014 | Mtd Garden
Dec 29, 2013 | Nordic Track NordicTrack T6.3 Treadmill
Fig. Accessory drive belt routing - 2.4L engines
1. Install the drive belt to the accessory drive pulley.
2. Rotate the drive belt tensioner clockwise.
3. Install the drive belt to the alternator.
4. Ensure the drive belt is properly aligned and seated into the grooves of the accessory drive pulleys.
5. Slowly release the drive belt tensioner
6. Install the engine splash shield.
7. Lower the vehicle.
Dec 22, 2010 | 2005 Hyundai Sonata
Jun 01, 2009 | 1997 Ford Taurus
Feb 10, 2009 | 1998 Ford Windstar
Jul 18, 2018 | Zanussi Dryers
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!