Question about RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Welcome to Fixya
Please follow the procedure below:
1. Insert SIM card.
2. Power phone on and turn off the radio (turn Wireless Off option).
3. Select Settings, then Options and then select Advanced Options.
4. Scroll down and select SIM Card.
5. Hold down the ALT key and type "MEPD" (this does not display on the
6. Hold down the ALT key and type "MEP2" (this does not display on the
7. Enter the Unlock Code you purchased
8. Press Enter.
9. Reboot Device. Device is now unlocked.
Thank you for using Fixya!
Posted on Jul 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2015 | Cell Phones
Jan 25, 2015 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Aug 11, 2014 | Nokia C2-01 3G Mobile Phone Bluetooth...
Jul 17, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Jun 22, 2014 | Lands Phones
Apr 05, 2014 | Nokia E Cell Phones
Dec 14, 2010 | Motorola Mobility MOTORIZR Z8 Cellular...
Oct 29, 2010 | LG KU990 Viewty
Mar 03, 2010 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Jan 09, 2015 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: