Question about Televison & Video
I can not find any other replacement out there that will take the channel numbers off the TV
Try this site:
Posted on Jan 21, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It will be one of these codes.
Orion 0236, 0463, 1463
you can go to the manual direct at. Good luck
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired.
Mar 14, 2011 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Oct 21, 2010 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Oct 01, 2009 | Element Electronics FLX1510 15.4 in. LCD...
Aug 22, 2009 | Samsung LNR238W 23 in. LCD Television
Aug 17, 2009 | RCA F27450 27" TV
Mar 19, 2008 | JVC RM-C18G-1H Remote Control
Mar 05, 2008 | Sony RM-U185 Remote Control
Jan 08, 2008 | Orion STV2763 27" TV
May 21, 2007 | Sony RM-Y135 Remote Control
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!