Question about IBM xSeries Computers & Internet
Depending on version you have the should numerous boot options, like power off / on, ctrl alt del, and so on. You may also require admin rights. Some accounts only have read only.
Posted on Jan 21, 2013
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2014 | Avocent DSR1010 DSR 1010 KVM SWITCH 16...
Jul 13, 2011 | Avocent Cyclades TS100 (TES0061001)
Jun 03, 2011 | Avocent SwitchView 10040-SC 4-port KVM...
Apr 21, 2011 | Avocent SwitchView OSD 8-port KVM Switch
Mar 13, 2011 | Avocent SwitchView OSD 8-port KVM Switch
Mar 10, 2011 | Avocent DSR4030 KVM over IP Switch KVM...
Mar 01, 2011 | Avocent AutoView 2000 16-port KVM Switch
Feb 24, 2011 | Avocent SwitchView® 1000 8-port KVM...
To recover the ACS 6000 console server root password:
1. Connect directly to the console server's CONSOLE port.
2. Turn the console server off, then on again.
3. Press the Spacebar to access the uboot prompt.
4. Type hw_boot single and press Enter.
5. The console server will boot into single-user mode. Type passwd and press Enter.
6. Enter the new password and confirm.
7. Type reboot and let the console server boot normally
Jan 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2017 | IBM Computers & Internet
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: