Question about Chaintech CT-6WIV Motherboard
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: chaintech snf4-2 motherboard
Hello, have found the manual recently but I am having all kinds of trouble with stability. Did you have any problems with yours specificaly in the BIOS?
Posted on Mar 06, 2008
You can download the manual for the Chaintech CT-6AJA_revision_4 motherboard directly from this URL:
That file (6aja4r4.exe) is a self-extracting compressed file, about 5.6MB in size. I downloaded it to my system, then scanned it with both the Avira Anti-Virus and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware programs, which found no problems. I then double-clicked the file (6aja4r4.exe) and it extracted 11 .PDF files; those files are the Table of Contents (6aja4r4-table.pdf), the four main Chapters (6aja4r4-1.pdf through 6aja4r4-4.pdf), and the six Appendices (6aja4r4-a1.pdf through 6aja4r4-a6.pdf).
Let's do this step-by-step:
1. Open Windows Explorer and create a new folder somewhere on your hard drive where it will be easy to find; I named the new folder "Chaintech_CT-6AJA6r4_motherboard_manual".
2. Download that file (http://www.motherboards.org/files/manuals/19/6aja4r4.exe) into the new "Chaintech" folder.
3. When the download is completed, scan the file with your AV and anti-malware programs to be sure that it is clean and won't cause problems on your system.
4. When you know the file is safe to open, double-click the file (6aja4r4.exe) and it will extract the 11 .PDF files I mentioned into the "Chaintech" folder.
5. Double-click the file named "6aja4r4-table.pdf", which is the Table of Contents for the manual. The ToC will tell you what information is contained in each of the other 10 files. Chapter 1 (6aja4r4-1.pdf) is titled "Introduction", Chapter 2 (6aja4r4-2.pdf) is titled "Hardware Setup", Chapter 3 (6aja4r4-3.pdf) is titled "Award BIOS Setup Program", and so on.
Good luck with this; hope this information helps you. Let me know if you have any questions about this Chaintech motherboard; now that I have the manual on my system, I can probably help you to find any specific information you need about this Chaintech motherboard.
Posted on Apr 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2011 | Chaintech Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2011 | Chaintech 7KJD / Motherboard
Apr 26, 2011 | Chaintech CT-6AJA4 Motherboard
Nov 12, 2010 | Chaintech (9BID1) Motherboard
Jul 26, 2010 | Chaintech 9VJL3 P4(478)/VIA Motherboard
Jan 02, 2010 | Chaintech 9VIF1 (ES-676M) Motherboard
Apr 17, 2009 | Chaintech CT-9BJA Motherboard
Mar 03, 2009 | Chaintech 7KDD AMD 762 Motherboard
Jan 14, 2009 | Chaintech VNF3-250 Motherboard
Sep 28, 2008 | Chaintech AMD (7VIF4) Motherboard
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: