Question about Atari MY HORSE & ME for Windows
When I go to install the game, and after I press finish, it just closes out and doesn't open the game up. Do I need to have a specific pc to use this game? I want to be able to play it on my windows 7 but I don't think it will.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have installed the game
For this type of error, you will need to modify the game's desktop icon that you run under elevated privileges. To do this, please follow the steps below.
1. Right click the icon and select Properties.
2. Select the Compatibility tab.
3. Now check the Run as an administrator checkbox.
4. Before clicking OK, determine if you need to set this elevated privilege for other users.
5. If you have other users that will be using the game, at the bottom click the Change settings for all users button. A new dialogue will popup with changes for all users.
6. Check the Run as an administrator checkbox. You can now OK, OK out of the Properties dialogue.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2013 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2012 | Atari MY HORSE & ME for Windows
Sep 30, 2012 | Activision Barbie Horse Adventures Mystery...
Jun 21, 2012 | Hidden Pixel Happy Horses
Mar 12, 2012 | Gateway FX685051u Gaming Desktop
Nov 15, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 11, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Nov 14, 2009 | Atari Video Game Consoles & Games
498 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: