Okay the phone is more than likely on the screen cable is possibly disconnected turn the screen to the upright position and push it up so the ring is visable underneth the sceen theres a wir that goes into that ring make sure it is tense.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Francisco849, The same thing happened to me today. I tried removing and replacing the battery and SIM card, then waited a few minutes and tried again. After this didn't work, I called T-Mobile and the lady, Shawn, told me to check the small box to the left of the SIM card. If it's red, you have water damage, and you need to order a replacement. But your Sidekick does have a warranty, just make sure to call them and order a [free] replacement before your warranty expires. Glad I could be of help. :)
ahh thats right well
heres what you do:
1. Take out battery.
2. Press and Hold on to the letter W. Don't let go.
3 Put the battery back in while your still holding it.
4. In a few seconds it should bypass that little black box, and have
like a pictures of a knocked-out sidekick (confused in a way). Then you
let go of W.
5. It'll then ask you to reboot and you do so. This should work. I heard that it might not work for all, but for most it does.