Question about HP Laserjet CM 1312NFI Color Printer
Have tried to restore defaults, makes no difference
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: wont fax
switch on the printer and connect the phone wire then press the fax button check dial tone coming or not if its not coming please check your telephone connection and try again same thing ....... if all tone coming but not able to send a fax ...... try to send to another fax ......
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
Please let me know the operating System installed on your computer (Windows xp or windows vista or windows 7 etc.. etc.. ). If possible, please mention the Bit version of the installed operating system, 32 bit or 64 bit. We'll try with the installer available online.
In the meantime, copy all the files on the Hp Disk and save them onto your computer and try running the install (setup) again.
Posted on Oct 28, 2010
SOURCE: It appears that the fax
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. ( Press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Occasionally, paper or other print media can become jammed during a print job. Some causes include the following events:
Posted on Nov 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2011 | HP Color LaserJet CM1015 Printer
Jul 04, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 26, 2011 | HP Laserjet CM 1312NFI Color Printer
Sep 21, 2010 | HP Laserjet CM 1312NFI Color Printer
Jul 11, 2010 | HP Laserjet CM 1312NFI Color Printer
Jun 28, 2010 | HP Laserjet CM 1312NFI Color Printer
Apr 10, 2010 | HP Laserjet CM 1312NFI Color Printer
Mar 01, 2010 | HP Laserjet CM 1312NFI Color Printer
Dec 14, 2009 | HP LaserJet CM1312 All-In-One Printer
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: