Question about D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless Router (WBR2310)
I need to get the wpa key to online!
If you dont know your wpa network key try to reconfigure your wireless network again.
Access the configuration page of your router.
>Type on the address bar 192.168.0.1
>On login type Admin leave password blank. if you set up a password or the login page use that one.
>Once inside the Dlink Page
>Clik Setup and on the left side click wireless setting.
>If given the option to click on manaul wireless connection setup click on it.
>Once you have the wireles window
>try to change the network name to a new one and scroll down
>Under security choose WPA security (enhanced)
>Scroll down and under the Passphrase type in your new network password or security key and confirm it.
>Click on Save Settings
>If it asks you to reboot then reboot it, if not, its ok.
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
How do I secure my Dlink WBR-2310 router
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
When PS3 is asking for WPA password all you have to do
1.open browser type 192.168.0.1 and than type your user name and password
2.type your user name and password and than enter in router setup page and
3. go to wireless settings and click on wpa key. for more technikal help
d-link Tech Support and i hope this will help you ...thanks
Posted on Nov 26, 2014
SOURCE: Need WPA key for ps3 online
Please follow the steps on a computer connected to the router so as to check the network key:
1. Open the browser(Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox).
2. Access the router usually http://192.168.1.1 else try http://www.routerlogin.com
3. Login to the router with the user Name as admin and password as password (unless you have changed it).
4. Click on Wireless Settings'(under Setup) from the left menu.
5. Check if 'WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy)' or 'WPA-PSK (Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key)' is selected under 'Security Options'.
6. If WPA-PSK is selected, copy the code entered in the passphrase.
7. If WEP is selected, copy the code entered in the key that has been checked.
This is the code required for connecting the wireless computer to the routers' wireless network.
In some cases, for security reasons the passphrase might show as asterisks. In this case type a new password and click apply. You will then have to use the same password for all the wireless devices connecting to the network.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.
Posted on Jul 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
May 20, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
May 04, 2010 | Belkin Routers
Feb 07, 2010 | Belkin Routers
Jan 16, 2010 | D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless...
Dec 30, 2009 | Belkin F5D8236-4 Router
Oct 28, 2009 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Sep 09, 2009 | NetGear DG834G Router
Jul 10, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 54Mbps Wireless Router...
Dec 01, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
17,143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: