How to change the light in the refrig. compartment?
Some models are different...I hope this helps.
Replacing Light Bulbs
To avoid electrical shock which can cause severe personal injury or death, disconnect power to refrigerator before replacing light bulb. After replacing light bulb, reconnect power.
To avoid personal injury or property damage, observe the following:
• Allow light bulb to cool.
• Wear gloves when replacing light bulb.
Fresh Food Section
(style of light shield varies)
1. Slide clear light shield toward back of compartment to release from light assembly.
2. Remove light bulbs.
3. Replace with appliance bulbs no greater than 40 watts.
4. Replace light bulb cover by inserting tabs on light shield into liner holes on each side of light assembly. Slide shield toward front of refrigerator until it locks into place. Do not force shield beyond locking point. Doing so may damage light shield.
Freezer (style of light shield varies)
1. Reach behind the light cover.
2. With firm pressure, press forward on the notches at the back of the cover and pull down the cover will open from the back.
3. Remove the cover.
4. Remove light bulb
5. Replace bulb with appliance bulb no greater than 40 watts.
6. Insert front tabs of light cover into slots in freezer liner and snap rear portion over light assembly until rear tab engages.
Mar 09, 2010 |
Heartland 3220RHSS Bottom Freezer...