Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Download the latest driver from Samsung Website. Then follow the instructions on how to force install it:
1. Look for the icon named "Computer" or "My Computer" and right click on it and select properties, this will open a window named "System Properties".
2. In the system properties windows click on the tab named "Hardware", and Select "Device Manager".
3. On this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer, look for the device not working properly (printer, dvd rom, keyboard, camera, mp3 player, etc), if there is a bigger problem, more likely you will see a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the device you where having problems with and select uninstall, it will give you a confirmation, press OK
5. Once the device disappeared from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with a magnifying glass this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the re installation of the device.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
it says how much it hilds but thats only an estimate based on the average lenghth of songs if you downloaded some songs longer than others it cant hold them
Posted on Apr 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2011 | Goodmans GMP33000S MP3 Player
Dec 15, 2010 | Goodmans GMP32000 MP3 Player
May 09, 2010 | Goodmans GMP32000 MP3 Player
Mar 28, 2010 | Goodmans GMP33005 MP3 Player
Oct 26, 2009 | Goodmans GMP32000 MP3 Player
Aug 24, 2009 | Goodmans CD / MP3 car radio GCE780MPT CD...
Apr 16, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!