Question about Toshiba BDX1300KB Blu-ray Disc Player - 1080p - Black - Dolby TrueHD,
Goes to set up menu,then before i can set it up it goes no signal?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: toshiba 32a33 32"tv
My dad and I fixed the TV/Video problem over the weekend using one of the solutions suggested. Make sure you stay away from the red wire running from the back of the tube to the circuit board.
1. Take the cover off the back of the TV.
2. On the bottom of the TV is a circuit board that is mounted on top of a plastic tray. Remove the cables running from the speakers by squeezing the tab on the white plug and pulling them up and off the board.
3. Looking at the back of the TV, pull the board+tray out (barely secured in there) and flip it 180 degrees so you're looking at the front of the board.
4. Desolder and remove the TV/Video push button. It's labeled on the PCB, and should be the second button in from the left.
5. Place the tray back in the TV and make sure the other buttons still remaining on the baord are aligned with the buttons on the front of the TV.
6. Put the cover back and you're done.
TV works as good as new again. Of course I can't use the TV/Video button on the TV itself, but the remote handles that fine. 20 minutes max, and no repairman needed.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
SOURCE: Laptop monitor goes black
If you're working on the computer when that happens, it's not probably a power setting. Try to update your BIOS to the most current version at the toshiba support website (support.toshiba.com) & see what happens. Fixes the issue most of the time
I hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 28, 2008
SOURCE: Unsupported video signal
It is possible that Jewelquest changes the screen resolution to one that is not supported by the TV. I am not familiar with Jewelquest, but the typical reason for the unsupported message is a resolution outside of the supported range. The supported resolutions should be listed in the owner's manual. Dan
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
Try either the "content / menu" button between the volume and programme buttons. Failing that, when the tv has been powered up from the wall socket wait untill you hear a small click from the t.v (usually about 5 or so seconds after it has been switched on) before switching it on from the remote control, have no idea why this works but the dtv has worked for me ever since I powered the tv up like that
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2014 | Toshiba BDX1300KB Blu-ray Player DVD...
Oct 06, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite Computers & Internet
Jan 16, 2011 | LG Televison & Video
May 01, 2010 | Toshiba 56HM66 56" Projection HDTV
Jun 17, 2009 | Dell E171FP 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Aug 25, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: