Ryobi batteries P103 (2) or P104
The physical differences between two models of Ryobi batteries is:
- The P103 (Part Number 130429008) is a 1.5 Amp/Hour (a measure of how long a battery lasts on a charge) battery. If totally discharged it takes about 15-20 minutes to charge back to full. It is lighter than the P104 because it has half the cells inside. Lighter, quicker to recharge, quicker to discharge, shorter lifespan.
- The P104 (Part Number 130429017) is a 3.0 Amp/Hour battery. It takes about 30-35 minutes to charge it to full if fully discharged. Slightly heavier, longer time to discharge & recharge, longer lifespan.
- No difference between batteries in the performance of your tools.
- The number of times you discharge and recharge a battery determines a batteries lifespan. That's why most manuals will tell you to fully discharge a battery before putting it on a charger.
- If you only have one battery you cannot use your tools while it is recharging. On big projects you have to have two batteries.
- The weight difference between batteries is negligable unless you are working with the tool in your hand for extended periods.
Mar 04, 2012 |
Ryobi Two 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries +...