Question about Lenovo Genuine Ac Adapter Ibm Thinkpad X41 E530 390 360
Cannot connect usb for hyperterminal
I'm not sure HT will support USB. It is only for serial, com, and other network ports. USB don't usually fall under these ports / protocols.
Posted on Jan 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | Huawei MetroPCS M735
Jul 14, 2014 | Huawei Unlocked E5331 Wireless Hspa 21m...
Sep 22, 2012 | Huawei U8652 Fusion Blue/blackandroid In...
Jul 13, 2011 | Avocent Cyclades TS100 (TES0061001)
Apr 05, 2011 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Oct 25, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Aug 21, 2010 | Symbol LS9208 Hands Free Barcode Scanner
Apr 13, 2010 | Cisco Aironet 1142 (AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9)...
Oct 31, 2009 | Cisco (UBR904) Router
Jun 24, 2008 | Quatech SSU-100 Serial Adapter
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: