- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
DDraw.dll is a file associated with Microsoft DirectX. If you are experiencing error messages stating that the file is missing or corrupt, you should install, reinstall, or upgrade this software (free) by following the instructions here: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ht/directx9xp.htm
try downloading the cd driver or setup driver it came with.
then look through it for a program with a rocket ship icon.
click firmware upgrade, plug your mp3 player into the computer, select the newest firmware upgrade(it only shows new or current ones), open it, then click start upgrade and it should be fixed.
This link should have the firmware upgrade that you need - if you correct the firmware upgrade link and not some other link, then it will not prompt you to do anything with Windows Media Player 11.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Firmware Upgrade Instructions: Please download and unzip the firmware file to computer's local hard drive and then follow the instructions in the "readme.txt" file to upgrade the firmware.
Warning : - Firmware upgrade failure may permanently damage the unit and causing it not to function. If the issues in the "Release Note" do not address the problem you are experiencing, please do not upgrade the firmware. Never upgrade the firmware using a wireless connection. Firmware upgrade will reset the Router to factory default state (all current settings will be replaced by default settings). When necessary, please write down the Router's current settings before performing the firmware upgrade. Please do not load the previously saved Router "configuration file" to the new firmware.
If you need assistance performing the firmware upgrade or if you have any questions, please contact our Techsupport Team http://www.trendnet.com/support.
I would recommend you to get the firmware upgrade on the device..that usually happens when your device firmware is corrupted...If after you done a firmware upgrade your device doenst work properly contact the manufacturer...
The Curtis site says that a Firmware update is required for this product. The firware update fixes a welcome screen as well as the computer not seeing the device issue - see download site in reply pasted below...
Q: When turned on, The WELCOME screen goes on but the unit shuts down after that even with new battery. This may be caused due to damaged firmware but can be recovered by firmware upgrade. Click on the link given below to download the Firmware folder on your computer. When done, refer to file "procedure.doc", a Word file included in the Firmware folder, and follow the procedure to upgrade the Firmware of MP3 player. Download the Firmware folder at http://www.curtisint.com/html/custservice/manuals/CUR_MPS515_FW-UPGRADE.ZIP Q: The computer does not recognize the MP3 player. Upgrade the Firmware of the MP3 player, as procedure explained above.
Firmware upgrades may erase all previous settings to your router's configuration. Before upgrading your firmware, make sure to record your settings.
1. Unplug and disconnect all computers from the router except for one. This computer must be plugged into the router directly. There can be no other network activity on the router during the upgrade, so be sure to power off all other computers.
2. Go to http://www.linksys.com/download
3. Select the model number of the Linksys router you have (BEFSR41) as firmware upgrades vary by model
and version. You can find your router version underneath your router after the model number. For example, ?BEFSR41 Ver. 3?.
4. Click the Downloads for this Product button.
5. Once you arrive on the download page, click the Firmware button.
6. After the firmware page opens, click the link that says ?Click here to download the latest firmware...? and download the firmware file to your computer.
7. Once you download the firmware Zip file, unzip it. If you do not have an unzipping program, go to http://www.winzip.com and download WinZip, which will allow you to unzip the file.
8. After unzipping the firmware files, one of them will be called TFTP.EXE. Double click on it.
9. When the ?Upgrade Firmware? window opens, you will have three prompts. The ?Server? field is for the IP address of your router; by default this would be 192.168.1.1.
10. Enter the routers password into the ?Password? field; by default the password is admin.
11. Browse for the file in the Firmware Upgrade utility program by clicking on the button next to file with
the '?' symbol on it. Look for the file named 'code.bin' in the folder where the firmware files were extracted to.
12. Highlight the code.bin file and click on the Open button to direct the TFTP loader program to put that file into the "File" box.
13. The full path should be displayed [example: c:\linksys\code.bin].
14. Click on the Upgrade button to begin the upgrade process.
15. The upgrade should take about 1 minute, and you will be prompted after the upgrade is complete and successful.
If you are still having troubles, contact Linksys Technical Support.