- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with you Hoover Quick & Lite. There are a few different things we can try to fix your hoover and get you cleaning again.
1. The sprayers may be clogged. Over time they will get clogged with soap and mineral deposits. This is a natural thing to happen, so don't fret. Fill you tank with a solution of half warm water and half vinegar. Let the mixture sit in the tank while the vacuum is running for awhile and then try to spray solution. This should loosen up anything clogging the sprayers and allow for a consistent flow of liquid.
2. Your handle may mot be attached properly. To fix this remove the 2 screws at the base of the handle on the back of the vacuum. Check the control arm inside. Make sure they are aligned properly. Below I have attached a video showing you how exactly they should look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXwLERxWjGU
3. The clean water solution tank is not installed correctly. Make sure the tank is attached firmly to the gasketets and nothing is out of place. Below i have attached a link to your vacuums manual which has diagrams for exactly how the tank and unit should fit together. http://hoover.com/file/958/
You can purchase replacement parts for Hoover direct from Crucial Vacuum with free shipping and an exclusive 10% coupon for Fixya.com readers, use code: FIXYA10 http://www.crucialvacuum.com/hoover.html
I hope this was helpful. If you would like further assistance, please feel free to give us a call at 877.750.9239. We have helpful and friendly customer care representatives on the line ready to assist you.
12/14/2013 ... just fixed my loss of suction on my Nano Lite by making sure the hose was in the locked position (top of unit where hose does not come off for attachments, look for locked and unlocked symbols - make sure in locked position.
Remove the brush and clean as best you can. Add some WD40 at the end of each brush and turn by hand to be sure it moves freely and reassemble.
If you find the information to be of help to you, please go to the rating section of FixYa and provide me with a rating.
Hi you could try these people who deal with hoover parts their number is 0845 230 6 230
they are called www.espares.co.uk
hope this helps if they dont have your part they should be able to get one or direct you to another supplier.