Question about Facebook Social Network
Login page does not appear
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i can't login to facebook. ive turned of my security and it makes no differencr. Whenever i goto page "http://www.facebook.com/login.php" i can not type in the login details box to put my email addres
pls check your forget pass word id and network problem this problem can be faced
Posted on May 05, 2009
SOURCE: Please help,please!!!!
* You are a victim of phishing! Never enter your username & passwords in any duplicate/fake login pages!
* If your facebook account is still not hacked by the phisher, then try these steps :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
5. Try to open the "Facebook Login Page" (http://www.facebook.com/)
6. If you can login successfully, then immediately change your password.
* If your account is already hacked, try to create a new account! :(
* Don't follow any of the above suggestions, because if your account is already hacked, then no software or tool can restore that account! Forget it, and start with a NEW!
please rate this advice if it helps.....tc! :)
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
Reset your password, just to be sure. (Click on Forgot your Password?) Make sure Caps Lock isn't on. In your browser settings, delete your cookies and saved passwords.
Posted on Mar 08, 2010
SOURCE: when I login in my
Hi mine is doing exactly the same for the last 2 days. I havnt been able to logout of facebook for 2 weeks or more, it just said facebook was not responding, click kill pages. Which I have been doing, to logout. I wondered if this has caused problem i have now.
Posted on Dec 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 20, 2012 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Aug 28, 2011 | Advent Netbook
Jun 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 13, 2011 | Apple aluminum 13-inch MacBook laptop-...
May 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
May 10, 2009 | Computers & Internet
344 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!