I saw the question above but not the resolution. I keep getting the same error: Cant open file due to a preference file not being created.
1) Make sure you know where your primary contact file is stored on your
hard drive. You'll need to know where it is to set it as your primary
file again at the end of this process.
2) Quit Now Contact (if it is
3) Open a new Finder window and select Home from the Go
4) Once in your Home folder, go to: /Library/Preferences/
Find the file named com.poweronsoftware.nowcontact.plist and move it to
6) Find the folder named Now Contact Prefs and move it
to the desktop as well.
7) Open your Now Contact file and make it
your primary contact file (Launch Now Contact, open the File menu,
select Open, make sure there is a checkmark next to the option "Make
this my primary file," locate your Now Contact file, highlight it and
Cool Trash the items moved to the desktop in steps 5 and
Apr 06, 2011 |
Now Software Now Up-to-Date & Contact...