Question about Oster 5838 ExpressBake Bread Maker
I have that bread machine, but I lost the stirrer. Where can I get that spare part to be able to use the bread machine again, please?
I hope you can help me, because I already asked in Germany in different shops, also in Mexiko, but without success.
Thanks in advance.
Since you don't specify your location, some of what I'm offering may need adjustment, but generally you have the following options. What follows is for the USA.
1) Contact Oster - - the Breadmaker 800# is 800-438-0935 - - and ask about their recommendations for parts or repair. They will likely not want you doing electrical repairs yourself, and will probably refer you to a service center.
2) Check online auctions like eBay or PropertyRoom.com
3) If finding parts is difficult, you might consider buying either
- a used machine for parts (again, online auction, and don't pay too much).
- a new machine and use your old one for parts.
I've used this strategy on both cars and computers - - often makes more sense than trying to hunt a single spare part when you need it.
If I can be of further assistance, let me know.
If this solves the issue, please rate it accordingly.
Thanks in-advance for using Fixya.com,
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2011 | Oster 5838 ExpressBake Bread Maker
Feb 20, 2011 | Oster 5838 ExpressBake Bread Maker
May 18, 2010 | Oster 5838 ExpressBake Bread Maker
Aug 30, 2009 | Oster 5838 ExpressBake Bread Maker
May 29, 2009 | Oster Breadmakers
Feb 25, 2009 | Oster 5838 ExpressBake Bread Maker
Feb 06, 2009 | Oster 5838 ExpressBake Bread Maker
Feb 15, 2008 | Oster 5838 ExpressBake Bread Maker
432 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!