Question about Cell Phones
The getting started manual is not detailed enough and I am a beginner with mobile phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check out this link and locate the SGH-J700 and click it. You will have the user manual:
Have a good day!
Posted on May 17, 2009
Pairing With A Bluetooth Enabled Cell Phone
1. The BTCK06 and the Bluetooth enabled cell phone should be within a distance of 3 feet
2. With the BTCK06 OFF, press the MULTI-FUNCTION Button (The bottom button) for 6 seconds.
The Red & Blue LED's will flash alternatley and the speaker will make a long BEEP sound.
3. The Bluetooth cell phone will search for nearby Bluetooth devices. The cell phone will display the
BTCK06 in the list of Bluetooth devices. If you are using a "dongle" type Bluetooth adaptor,
follow the manufacturer's instructions for that device.
4. Select BTCK06 to add this Bluetooth device into the list of the paired devices.
5. Enter in the PIN Code "0000" and your mobile phone will show that pairing is complete.
6. If Pairing is successful, user will hear a long BEEP and the Blue LED will flash about every
Posted on May 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 13, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Siii Gt-i9300 16gb Marble...
Aug 07, 2014 | Chrysler Cars & Trucks
Jan 11, 2013 | Cell Phones
Dec 24, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 16, 2011 | Casio Music
Apr 22, 2009 | Cell Phones
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!