An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Having trouble connecting Protron Model PD-007 to...
Are all your connections correct, (is tv on ch 3) dvd output to tv (coaxial or digital in) using tv remote make sure the source is air (or cable/sat ).. put dvd into player press play let load a picture should show (unless you are connecting with RCA wires then the tv would be on ch "video" this would be below ch 2
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You probably just need to select the input from the TV setup or the remote. Most have multiple selections such as "antenna" "cable" "HDMI" or AUX... flip through them until you find the one that works. Good luck.
Hello Hook the TV to DVD player with AV cable. Select AV from the TVs menu. This is the pciutr of the AV cable. It will have three wires, and you should connect it with your DVD and TV according to its instructions. OK.
use the colored lead (RC) cables to connect from dvd player to your tv, it is color coded so you cant go wrong, then select av on the tv to watch dvd, if it can connect to tv with rc cable then you will need an adapter to connect dvd through antenna jack ok
try getting an rf modulator, they are about 20 bucks at walmart, i had to do that for my dad, his tv had the hookups but it still wouldn't work. try that you might be able to hook up the dvd, tv, and dish network plugs all in one.
I finally, after several months of just giving up, figured out how to get my Protron 007 DVD player to work. I hope this works for you. I have a Sanyo TV with the video controls on the front. Here are the instructions that worked for me.
1. Turn on TV
2. switch TV to video
3. Wait for "Protron" screen (Try the PSCAN button it doesn't show.)
4. Press setup and a menu will appear with 4 icons: Language, TV, a Hammer, and an Exit icon.
5. The only two icons I needed to use were TV and the Hammer.
6. TV icon: 4 choices: a) TV TYPE = choose 4.3 LB (mine was not set there); b) TV SYSTEM = NTSC; c) VIDEO = CBBS + S - video; d) DIGITAL OUT = SPDIF/RAW.
7. HAMMER icon: 4 choices: a) PARENTAL - 8; b) PASSWORD - I didn't choose one; c) ANGLE MARK: ON; d) DEFAULT: Read.
Suggestion: If that doesn't work trying playing around with the settings to see if you can get the right combination.
I hope I made your day. I know how frustrating this can be.