Question about Proscan Televison & Video
PROGRAMING DIRECT TV REMOTE
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need codes for proscan
DIRECTV vs. Cable
DIRECTV vs. Dish
Home > Remote Codes
DIRECTV Remote Codes
STEREO RECEIVER CODES
STEREO AMPLIFIER CODES DIRECTV RECEIVER CODES
Program TV Code
1. Turn on the TV.
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your TV.
3. Slide the MODE switch to the TV position.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under the TV position flashes twice, then release both keys.
5. Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code for your brand of TV. If performed correctly, the green light under TV flashed twice.
6. Aim the remote at your TV and press the PWR key once. Your TV should turn off. If it does not turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying each code for your brand until you find the correct code.
7. Slide the MODE switch to the DIRECTV position. Press TV POWER. Your TV should turn on.
Program DVD, VCR, Stereo Receiver, and Stereo Amplifier Code
The AV1 and AV2 switch positions can be setup to control a VCR, DVD, STEREO, second DIRECTV Receiver or second
1. Turn on the component you wish to control (e.g. your DVD Player).
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your component.
3. Slide the MODE switch to the AV1 (or AV2) position.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under AV1 (or AV2) flashes twice, then release both keys.
5. Using the NUMBER keys, enter the 5-digit code for the brand of component being set up. If performed correctly, the green light under the selected position flashes twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the PWR key once. The component should turn off; if it does not, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying each code for your brand until you find the correct code.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 to set up a new component under AV2 (or AV1).
Unable to Find Correct Code
If you were unable to find the code for your brand of TV or component, you can try a code search. This process may take up to 30 minutes.
1. Turn on the TV or component. Insert a tape or disk if applicable.
2. Slide the MODE switch to the TV, AV1 or AV2 position, as desired.
3. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under the selected switch position flashes twice, then release both keys.
4. Enter 9-9-1 followed by one of the following four digits:
Satellite - 0
TV - 1
VCR/DVD - 2
Stereo Receiver/Stereo Amplifier - 3
5. Press PWR, or other functions (e.g. PLAY for VCR) you want to use.
6. Point the remote at the TV or component and press CHAN+. Repeatedly press CHAN+ until the TV or component turns off.
NOTE: Every time CHAN+ is pressed the remote advances to the next code and power is transmitted to the component.
7. Use the CHAN- key to step back a code.
8. When the TV or component turns off, stop pressing the CHAN+ key. Then, press and release the SELECT key.
NOTE: If the light flashes 3 times before the TV or component responds, you've cycled through all codes and the code you need is not available. You must use the remote that came with your TV or component.
Posted on May 06, 2009
I don't know what size TV you have but just installed Direct TV for parents and none of the codes worked after a LONG time my husband tried the Sears codes and got the last one he tried to work. He used 10056. It is a 47 inch LCD Proscan TV. If that doesn't work, you might want to try all of the Sears codes to see if one will work for you. Good Luck
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
I had the same problem. I have the 40 inch Proscan and they supplied a remote control guide for comcast. It was only 4 digits and it did not work. I called Comcast and they did not know. I found it needed 5 digits so I added a 1 and it worked The code is 10178. Hope it works for you.
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2016 | Curtis LCD3227A 32-inch LCD TV
Nov 28, 2014 | Proscan Televison & Video
Sep 20, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 17, 2010 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
May 23, 2009 | Samsung DVD-HD845 DVD Player
May 16, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Jun 08, 2008 | Proscan PS32500 32" TV
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!