Question about Sony Ericsson Genuine Ba700 1500mah Battery For Xperia Neo Mt15i Kyno V Mk16i
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD
I'm afraid you'll have to hard reset your device to get rid of the password request screen. Hope you have a recent backup of your personal data, to be restored afterwards, because a hard reset procedure sets your device to its factory defaults. Anyway, here it goes:
- If your device is not already in stand-by, press the power button to turn it off;
- Press and hold both left and right buttons on the front of the device (the ones right under the screen);
- Whilst keeping holding the keys, briefly press the power button to turn the device on;
- Release the keys only after a blue screen asking for confirmation comes up;
- Slide the qwerty keyboard and press 'r' (for reset).
Hope it works for you.
Posted on Apr 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2015 | Sony Ericsson W200i Cellular Phone
Dec 25, 2013 | Sony Ericsson Ericsson Cradle Desktop...
Feb 12, 2013 | Sony Ericsson Sony MT25i Xperia neo L...
Sep 20, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W205 Cell Phone
Dec 31, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Aug 28, 2009 | Sony Ericsson T630
1,475 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: