Question about Dyson DC35 Handheld Vacuum
Need help ASAP. Thanks
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2013 | Vacuums
Apr 03, 2013 | Hoover Platinum Cyclonic Bagless Canister...
Jan 20, 2013 | Dyson DC35 Handheld Vacuum
Jan 28, 2011 | Kirby G4 Bagged Upright Vacuum
Make sure there is liquid in both the Tank-in-Tank and the SmartMix Bottle and check for spray through the upholstery hose. If the hose does not spray please check the following:
- Remove the belt access door and inspect the pump belt to ensure it is not broken, worn or stretched. You may also check the belt by turning on the power and watching the brush on the bottom of the machine. If the brush rotates the belt is not broken.
- Check for proper placement of the o-ring on the SmartMix Cap Insert (some o-rings are detachable and need to fit over the straw; others are molded to the cap).
- Check for liquid in the base of the machine where the SmartMix Bottle sits (SmartMix Reservoir). If there is no liquid in the reservoir, the neck on the SmartMix Bottle may be undersized, the cap will not make proper contact with the unit and the smart mix bottle will need to be replaced.
- Check for the black or red tank gasket on the SmartMix Bottle Cap and on the bottom of the Tank-in-Tank Assembly. If gasket is lodged in base of unit or has been lost, reattach gasket on auto-load or order new gasket if appropriate.
- Check the valves on the bottoms of the Tank-in-Tank and SmartMix Bottle to make sure water/solution will come through when the "x" valve is depressed. Bladder or SmartMix bottle may be empty or the valve may be blocked internally.
- Check if the small rounded window tabs on the top edge of the Floor Nozzle Window are locked in their mating slots on the base of the machine and not inadvertently lifting the tank up out of place.
Nov 16, 2010 | Vacuums
Jun 24, 2017 | Vacuums
Sep 11, 2009 | Kirby Ultimate G Bagged Upright Vacuum
Mar 11, 2009 | Kenmore 23612 Progressive PowerMate Bagged...
Mar 28, 2008 | Panasonic MC-V5745 Bagged Upright Vacuum
Aug 23, 2007 | Kirby Ultimate G Bagged Upright Vacuum
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!