Question about Canon SmartBase MP360 All-In-One InkJet Printer
How do I locate and empty the waste ink tank? I am unable to print at the moment due to this issue. An error ##343 is showing on the display.
Go to www.neilslade.com/papers/inkjetstuffll..htl
scroll down to 370
CAREFULLY FOLLOW INSTUCTIONS
1st remove USB cable
take your time BETWEEN OPPS
print out ???????????????????????instruions FIRST
hit the red triangle followed by scan copy scan
you should now be in service mode
now slow down it is not fast
PS your tank is a bin and could over-FLOW on to your nice sheep skin RUG=warning
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
I have just performed the following procedure, which has caused the warning sign WASTE TANK NEARLY FULL to cease display.
1. Disconnect USB cable.
2. Place newspaper under machine.
3. Press the small black button with a star inside a white circle sign above it, followed by Scan Copy Scan
4. The display now says SERVICE MODE #1 SSSW
5. Press + until TEST MODE is displayed
6. Press OK. Then TEST MODE  -  is displayed with 1.D-RAM below it.
7. Press + until #8 PRINTER TEST appears in the display.
8. Press OK. PLEASE WAIT is now displayed.
9. The machine makes some noises and after a while - 8-1 - and then - 8-2 - is displayed. After the machine has made its starting noise and movement a couple of times,
10. Press +. - 8-3 - is now displayed.
11.Press OK. -8-3- EEPROM CLEAR  INK COUNT is now displayed.
12. Press OK. 8: PRINTER TEST -8-3+ is now displayed.
13. Press the orange triangle button and the display reverts to the normal one without the WASTE INK NEARLY FULL sign flashing at you.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Jul 08, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 05, 2010 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Apr 14, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 21, 2012 | Canon SmartBase MP360 All-In-One InkJet...
492 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!