Question about Vehicle Parts & Accessories
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
Turn ignition key on and off around 5 times or till you here the alarm then hit the left and right button on fob till you here the alarm again then it is set. if you have 2 remotes you need to do them both at the same time.
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
SOURCE: Audi A4 2003 Alarm Problem
There is a few things to do check the door switches that control dome lights, check wire down by the skid plate when you get oil changed there is a sensor for the starter there if it is stolen the alarm will go off or just take a BAT and BEAT the living **** out of your horn and call it good like I am going to. I hope this helped or will help I recommend an aluminum bat vrs. wood
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
I have Seat Leon 07 and my alarm has gone off loads of times in the last 18 months. The first time it was the window motor that went - went in under warranty and part replaced - it's now back in the garage getting the same problem fixed again. the neighbours are fed up with the alram going all times of the day and night. Hope this helps
Posted on Sep 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 27, 2015 | 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Dec 31, 2014 | 1998 Kia Sportage
Jul 07, 2014 | 1999 Renault Megane
Jul 21, 2012 | Harley Davidson FLHRI Road King...
May 23, 2012 | SsangYong Rexton Cars & Trucks
Nov 23, 2010 | 2003 Audi A4 Cabriolet
Mar 28, 2009 | 1999 Volkswagen Passat
Jul 23, 2008 | Hyundai Tiburon Cars & Trucks
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!