Question about Cell Phones
How to unlock my samsung galaxy young.it says i need to sing in to my google...i signed in but it says incorrect password or user name but that is the correct one
1. Power off phone
2. Press and hold Home Button ( middle ) + Volume Up + power on button
3. Wait for 5 second until Android System Recovery menu appear
4. There are 4 options
reboot system now
apply update from sdcar
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
5. Move the options to " Wipe data / factory reset " using volume down ( - ) button and menu button to confirm, because the touchscreen doesn't work in reovery mode
6. After the process done, phone will reboot.
Posted on Jan 20, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Remove the battery on the phone and then turn it back on while holding the home and power button at the same time. It should bring you to the bootloader screen. Press Alt+L and then Alt+W to wipe the phone. When you reboot the phone now, you can log into your gmail account, but only if you are a T-Mobile customer with the G1 data plan. T-Mobile doesn't track IMEI's so it doesn't matter if it was reported lost or stolen
Posted on Jul 06, 2009
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
SOURCE: Galaxy GT-S5360 Manual
Posted on Dec 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Aug 25, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 22, 2014 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Sep 03, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jun 03, 2013 | Cell Phones
Mar 10, 2013 | Samsung S6102 Galaxy Y Duos - Black...
Feb 23, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 15, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 21, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 19, 2017 | Cell Phones
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!