- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you can't the ringer of your phone,check the settings on your profile if its activated and volume is up,otherwise,it seems your buzzer/speaker is the problem,sometimes when the phone gets drop on the ground, buzzer contacts may be dislocated or probably need a buzzer replacement.
To work with this problem and can DIY,
* you need a T6 precision screw driver or any tool that can release the screw.
1. Remove the battery cover 2. Remove the battery pack. 3. On the front panel/housing,release the 2 clips on the bottom using even your thumbnail and lift up the front housing. 4. release the 6 screw using the said tool. 5. lift up the entire module which is the LCD with frame and together with the mainboard. 6. On the back housing,you will see a 2 gold plated pins on the upper potion,that is seems to be the connector were the buzzer is connected and hide underneath. 7. clean it first,check if there's a corrosion and align it as well. 8. located the interface were the 2 metal pins is align connected unto the board.clean it as well. 9. Now assemble the phone and try if it is working then.
If not working,need a parts replacement and this could be possible if you bring to the a mobile service shop near you for replacing the said part.
Hoping this method helps you in a way. Thank you for visiting FixYa.
menu 2 settings 3 tones incoming call alert (set to ringing) ringing tone ( pick your ring tone) ringing volume (set to level 5 loudest) vibrating alert (on) message alert tone (pick tone) instant message alert tone (standard) keypad tones (on) warning tones (on) this is for the alarm and ringtone this is where your problem is so double check these settings ok alert for (all calls)
there can be problem with ur fitting of phone, may be screws are loosen, or ringer is faulty or ringer ic also can have problem. open rintones play anyof ringtone, then press gently on left side in centre of phone, i mean press its case infront of green button ,then check if sound is coming if comes then screws are loosen, if don't come, then u need to take it to technician.