Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
The paper jam message came on. I have checked throughly for any paper but none was found. the paper jam meessage will not go off
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The rollers should be cleaned if the paper fails to feed smoothly into the unit. All document and media rollers should be cleaned using a lint-free cloth lightly moistened with water.
1. The unit must be powered down and the power cord unplugged before cleaning the rollers. This will allow the rollers to be turned by hand in most cases. The paper should also be removed before cleaning the rollers.
2. Remove the rear access door to access the rollers. Clean any dust and debris from the rollers.
3. Open the unit and check the four small metal paper rollers (not the rubber rollers) in the interior of the unit. They should be clean and move freely. If these are not bright and shinny or have buildup on them, they should be cleaned. Also clean any dust and debris off of the rubber rollers.
4. Close the unit and reattach the rear access door.
5. Plug the power cord back in and power the unit up. It should reinitialize for about 20 seconds.
6. Print another extended self-test page.
==== Partial Reset ====
Press and hold # and 3 button on the unit while plugging in the power cord.
Note: For models that are not fax capable, press Plus (+) instead of #.
==== Semi Full Reset ====
Press and hold # and 6 button on the unit while plugging in the power cord.
NOTE: For models that are not fax capable, press plus (+) instead of #.
==== NVM RAM Reset ====
Press and hold OK and Cancel button while plugging in the power cord
Posted on May 19, 2009
An error code showing that there is paper jam alert, but no paper is in anywhere in the machine except in the tray.....I have checked all areas, taken the back carriage of the unit, opened the top and opened the machine. removed the paper tray, everything, but there is no paper stuck in the unit
Posted on Jul 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2011 | Epson WorkForce 600 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 12, 2010 | Brother MFC-3240C All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 01, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 13, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 1022 All-In-One Laser Printer
May 06, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Jan 04, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
Jan 04, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Jul 10, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 07, 2008 | Canon PC-795 Copier
349 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!