My device has been working for a couple of years, but since I added the software & drivers for an Aipec pencam it stopped working & my PC keeps crashing. The dazzle light is on & the drivers are still there but no video & crashes. I am running it on Windows XP. Can you help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You're better off getting Dazzle capture cards instead of these efforts.
But the drivers on the EasyCap disk do not work for windows 7 and above. You need to get the newer drivers online to use the device.
Imake sure the lead/s that attach to pinnacle are securely seated t could be a problem with the driver click start control panel administrive tools ,computer management ,device manager look through all of your devices if you see a yellow question mark?or exclamation mark ! or red x right click to reinstall drivers or if you can see your usb but its not working
1. the software and the device is not compatible with the Windows 7 64 bit system\ 2. check updated drivers for the software and the device at the manufacturers web site. 3. You can also see if the program will work in XP mode check the helps ( windows) to see the step by step of vistit the Microsoft knowledge base for step by step instruction set.
Get the results you need, where you need them, when you need them. Red 3GL is a powerful new version ... ADS USBX-2040 Turbo USB 2.0 WebCam with USB 2 PCI Card ADS XGA128 TV Elite XGA ..... Pinnacle Systems 210100316 Dazzle Digital Video Creator 80. Pinnacle Systems 210100325 Dazzle DM21600 usb2.0 ... www.9to5computer.com/.../Video-Editing-and-Production-Equipment-Index.htm
i did install the driver from pinnicle that says it will work up to xp.
its not hard but follow these steps, and ignore all these people that are saying it wont work, and throwing them out.
the problem, the install is not compatible with vista, so you change the compatibility of the file to xp pro. its easy here:
1. download the driver from pinnacle, its: PCLEUSB.exe 2. dont install it yet 3. right mouse click 4. hit the 'compatibility' tab 5. check the 'run this program in compatabilty mode for:' 6. scroll and select 'windows xp (service pack 2)' 7. also check the 'run this program as an administrator box' 8. click the 'apply button'
click and run the file, its going to think its running under xp.
dont plug in the usb for the dazzle. wait for the install the driver.
when its done plug in the dazzle, it will look for the driver it will find it and will install it, since you ran the pcleusb.exe. hell the dazzle thinks its running in xp. now any software will use it and it will be in all you video software as the "dazzle dvc80" in video options and same for audio. works great, clean video and clean audio. just like new.
Switch your PC on and left click on the control panel, systems, right click to open, left click device manager. Once the device manager is opened. Find out if your sound, video, and games controller is working alright. Then, get connected to the internet at the microsoft website for the free driver software download for video and sound. Make sure that this is compatible with your existing operating systems.
Hi, The video size refers to the quality you are streaming it at. You want low or medium bandwidth streaming. Download and install Videocaster,and from the main menu, choose Capture Video from your Camera and Publish. Make sure your using the correct webcam driver eg USB Video Device, and then click Capture from the bar at the top and Options from the list. Click the WMV Properties tab and change the quality from Desktop Viewing to Low or Normal Bandwidth Streaming. Try Normal first, the justin.tv servers should be able to handle that.