I'd a external case fo my HDD which works good for my wip98.. but wen i use it in win xp , i can't it. i think i driver problem. so i need a external HDD driver file for winxp. can u help.. if so plz send me ur link 2 my mail id.. (firstname.lastname@example.org). thanks in advance
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi and welcome ygshaikh ! Here is one solution ( there are maybe others ) easy to use if your pc is a desktop : extract the hdd from your machine and connect it to a healthy computer ( in a external USB box or strait inside the pc ) . Format the drive and reinstall it in your machine . You will now be able to install Win XP . Best regards .
Why do it the hard way? If your HDD is bad, most probably the system files are corrupted too and getting/making a bootable CD from the HDD files is just wasting your effort. If you laptop CD/DVD drive is still good, then use the options below: -
1. Go to any torrents site download "hp oem xp" disc from the site & burn the bootable image to a CDR.
2. Go the the Hp support Site & download the XP drivers for your Laptop model.
3. Then you can do a new installations on your Laptop.
you dont mention the drivers you need, you dont get drivers for software as you say, but if you mean the motherboard drivers, you will have to find out the maker of your board then search the relevant makers web site for drivers.
The only problem you may come across is that the bios may have a different version for Vista than that of what you need for XP so there may be some problems stting up the motherboard drivers.