- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you add birthdays for the entries in phone book, you get to see those in the nearby in the front screen.
For this, goto an address book entry, edit and then enter the birthday. thats it. When that birthday falls within next one month, it will be displayed as reminder on the front screen.
well usually before you add a contact it asks you where to save it to the sim card or the phone unfortunately if u save it to your phone you cant just pull out the sim and put it in the new phone you need to save contacts and anythingels u want transferred to your existing sim card
No I'm pretty sure samsungs dont have suggest words (at least the 4 models I've owned never have had this)
I could be wrong though.
ok for the caller image
Menu > My files > (either memory card or phone) pictures > go to the photo you want to use > options > set as > Caller image > search contact > then select you contact and itll save it. Then your done ^^
Create contact (Menu 2.3)
Use this menu to add a new contact to Phonebook.
Storing a number in the phone’s memory
1. Select Phone.
2. Change the settings or enter information about the
• First name/Last name: assign a name.
• Mobile/Home/Office/Fax/Other: add a
number in any category.
You can change the number type, or set the
number as the default for the contact by
pressing <Options> and selecting Change
type or Mark as default number.
• Email: assign an e-mail address.
• Graphic ID: assign a caller ID image to alert you to a call from the person.
• Ringtone: assign a ringtone to alert you to a
call from the person.
• Group: assign the number to a caller group.
• Birthday: enter the person’s birthday.
• Notes: add a memo about the person.
3. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.
Storing a number on the SIM card
1. Select SIM.
2. Select New or Update.
3. Enter information about the contact:
• Name: assign a name.
• Phone number: add a number.
• Location: assign a location number.
4. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.