when I play music from the usb stick, there is a box on the screen for showing media information, like a picture which is linked to the file. However, this is blank everytime and shows the words 'no picture'.
What is the best way to put music on the usb stick so it can also show pictures up on the screen. Just copy and paste in windows on maybe use Windows Media Player?
PS.I have a 729 dvd system
Thanks in advance.
Hi. The solution that i know, because it happens with my Kvt-729 dvd is to download music that contains pictures. How does one know? When, in the computer, you click once over a determain music to get informations about it, it has to appear on the left down side of the screen an image! If the image appears, most probably will appear also on the kvt!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure your volume is turned up on your ipod and in the car make sure nothing else is playing. Also check your instruction book and if all fails take your car back to where you bought it from and explain what has happened also make sure it's properly pluged in!
What exactly are you trying to do with the USB? If you are trying to play video through the USB you probably are going to find out that it cannot be done. I would suggest reading the manual again and you will most likely see that playing movies from the Card reader or USB will not be done. Only music and photos will be played, video files will need to be played on disc or sent into this unit from another player via the video input. What you can do is hook up a media player that is commonly used for Home A/V systems to play files from your computer on your TV. They are small enough that you can place them anywhere and hide the wires easily. I've done this before in my car so I know it will work. You can now buy a cheap player for less than $20 if you watch for sales (look for one that runs on 12Volts DC so it's easier to hook up directly in your car). You also may be able to connect a handheld media player to the video inputs but is less convenient than changing out a SD Card or USB Stick that you can transfer from your computer in a few minutes.
well, why not try Daniusoft iTransfer. it alway works well for me. many of my friends are using this product. i think it meets your needs.
it has the following features: 1. Transfer videos and music to iPod/iPhone directly . 2. Transfer video/audio files from iPod/iPhone to PC. (then you can play videos on the player screen) 3. Transfer iPod/iPhone videos and music to iTunes.
hi, you can store music on a usb memory stick from your computer then plug the memory stick into your stereo then you can play your music thats on the memory on your stereo.
it just means you can copy music from your pc and play it on your stereo via a usb stick so you could copy an album onto a memory stick then plug it into your stereo then you can listen to the album in your car, you can also store dvds onto a usb stick and play them in your car its just a way of getting more info onto your dvd player giving you the chance to play things you have on your pc. how ever some times you may have problems with certain formats and anything copied means you lose you warranty due to the fact your not using originals.
1. Plug a USB drive with the picture(s) you want on the KVT-514 into the USB input.
- If there is any music or videos on the usb drive, the USB function of the player will try to take over. If this happens, change the function to something else (DVD or FM radio, etc... anything EXCEPT USB)
2. Go into Setup (is bottom button on main screen on US versions)
3. Select "User Interface"
4. on the first page, there should be some background options. The first is the current background (and a way to change to any loaded picture). The second is what you need to pay attention to. There is an "Eject" symbol Button and a "Memory" button. Select "Memory"
- It may take a little while, as it will read the USB device. Be patient.
5. After it reads the USB drive, it will display the contents as a external drive (it displays files, folders, etc.). Folders with files that the radio recognizes (pictures, music, videos, etc) will be highlighted in a bright white text while folders not containing them will be grey. Select the folder that the file is in and then the file. Alternately, if the file is in the root (not in a folder), just select the file. The transfer may take a while, be patient.
Hope this helps you.
Ok basically the USB port is so you can plug a USB memory stick into it and it will play mp3 music files off the USB Stick, or will play off any other USB Mass Storage Device, you can buy these on ebay very cheap. The SD slot is so you can plug an SD Memory card into it and it will work the same as the USB port, SD Memory cards are also very cheap nowa days and are often used in digital cameras. Hope this helps
I had the same problem on memory stick. If I have pictures only on memory stick it is working (pictures played in a slide show). After that I've try with a mixed CD (MP3 + pictures) and was the same problem - only MP3 played. I think KD AVX33 doesn't know to read both type of files at the same time.