Question about Nintendo DS Lite Console
1. Download the system file in .zip format from the manufacturers web site (or find the CD that came with the card)
1a. Click on the .zip file to open up the contents.
2. Plug in the memory card to the USB port on the computer using the adaptor provided.
3. Copy the contents of the newly opened window (or the files from the CD) on to the memory card.
4. Search the internet and find the games you want (they will be .zip files too so double click on them once they're on your computer and you'll see what's in them). If you don't know where to find them just search Google for "NDS ROMS"
5. Copy the files that end .nds to the memory card attached to the USB port.
6. Unplug the memory card from the PC.
7. Plug the memory card back into the game adaptor.
8. Plug the game adaptor into the NDS.
9. Switch on the NDS and enjoy.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2011 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 05, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 02, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jul 15, 2009 | Nintendo 2GB Memory Card For DS LITE
Jun 27, 2009 | Nintendo DS Console
Jun 21, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 22, 2009 | Nintendo DS Console
Dec 24, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Dec 22, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Mar 31, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 06, 2015 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: