Go to 'Create new Message' and move down into the text box.
Press and hold the * [star] key for about 2 seconds and the format should change to predictive text and remain that way. if you want to change the letter case press the * key very briefly.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press the Centre key Scroll to Messages, press "Select" Scroll
to Create message, press "Select" Scroll to the text input
field, press "Options" Scroll to Predictive text on or Predictive
text off, press "Select".
from wherever you are trying to get the predictive text off, the best place to get it off would be in messages. BEFORE you start a message, press the MORE button and scroll down to Predictive text off. This should apply to everywhere on your phone :)
1) When you type the text using the keypad(screen), press 'Abc' and select 'T9 Abc'. That will solve your first problem.
2) You cannot do that by default. Everytime you need to move the messages using the option 'Move to Phone'.
3) Unfortunately they have not given the direct option. First you need to move the message to phone using the option 'Move to Phone' and again do 'Move to folders' on the same message and choose the folder.
Go to Messages -->Create-->SMS/EMS-->the message multiline appears . Now press the round button this will take you to message editor. Now go to Entry set up . In the Primary setup press the iTAP english and in the secondary set up select TAP English....This will work ........if you still have problem contact me
Go to Messages -->Create-->SMS/EMS-->the message multiline appears . Now press the round button in the centre of directional keys, this will take you to message editor. Now go to Entry set up . In the Primary setup select TAP english and in the secondary set up select TAP English.