- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did anything spill or blowup inside? Remove the glass tray and be sure all is clean and dry.
If something did blow up (food or liquid), find the small mica window on the inside, and carefully remove it, clean up, dry off in the cavity too, and replace it.
Try to use. This has fixed 3 different microwaves for me. Hope it helps you.
Well first of all you can try to clean the turntable- Remove your glass turntable cooking tray from your microwave. Gently wash with warm soapy water to remove any debris. Next remove the turntable guide and clean it in the same manner, with warm soapy water. Pay particular attention to the turntable rollers. There could be spilled food particles caught in the rollers, hindering the rollers' movement. Also, gently cleanse the internal cavity of your microwave, paying special attention to the area below the turntable. With the internal cavity, turntable, and turntable guide completely clean and dry, return the parts to your microwave. First place the turntable guide on the bottom of the microwave. There should be a circular groove in the bottom of the microwave cavity keeping the turntable guide in place. Follow the guide with the turntable cooking tray. Carefully place the glass tray over the turntable guide and onto the drive bushing. The drive bushing should fit neatly into the grooves on the bottom of your glass cooking tray. It may take some adjusting before the tray will sit properly onto the drive bushing. If further you have the same problem then this could be a failing turntable motor...... Please post comments for further help or information.......
I have a Kenmore with similar issues.
Anyway, good luck with this. Hope someone has an answer for you (and me).
Mine has a open slot on the top front of the door. Kinda like a double plate window execpt for the opening in front. Why is this there? I don't know. Weird design. But it leaves for the possibilty of liquid to splash in there leaving it hard to clean (like impossible).
I'm thinking I have to completely remove and disect the door.
For most microwaves the process is pretty straightforward. You can open the door and you will see the screws that hold the outerinside panel on to the glass. After you remove those screws you will see the screws that hold the ouside cover to the door in place. Once you get that far you will see what is holding the glass in place. Keep in mind to replace the gaskets around the glass right and anything you take off to get to the glass itself. If you are getting condensation from range top cooking then the seal around the glass may need to be replaced. You really cannot hurt anything by taking it apart, but it needs to be put back together exactly the way you take it apart. Good luck and hope this helped.
First: do not use this unit with the glass improperly installed. Often, these installations use double sided foam tape, available at any hardware store. Carefully remove the screws in the door being careful to catch the glass. Clean the area where the tape will go with glass cleaner or alcohol. Allow to dry and buff to remove oil and grease. Install the tape and glass. Reassemble.