Question about Tricity Bendix TM220W Electric Dryer
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. remove top plastic panel (retaining screws are at back)
2. locate metal brace (12 incles long and 1/2 inch wide) on top of the cabinet (in mine it is on right edge)
3. unscrew retaining small bolts (there is one a few inches below on the inside of the cabinet too).
4. Repeat for left side.
5. push the back and front halves of the cabinet away from each other
6. slide the new belt around the front of the drum
8. if you need to tension the belt wrap 10-20 turns of insulation tape around the idler pulley
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2016 | Tricity Bendix Dryers
Apr 05, 2016 | Tricity Bendix Dryers
Dec 26, 2014 | Tricity Bendix Dryers
Feb 24, 2011 | Dryers
Oct 24, 2010 | Tricity Bendix TM310W Electric Dryer
Jan 30, 2010 | Tricity Bendix TM310W Electric Dryer
Nov 09, 2009 | Tricity Bendix TM310W Electric Dryer
Jan 19, 2009 | Tricity Bendix TM310W Electric Dryer
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!