Question about GE 29888GE1 Digital Answering Machine
I thought to change the message on the answerphone i just pressed the answerphone symbol then the loud speaker symbol then pressed number 9. but it doesn't seem to be that. anyone got any ideas????
1) Press the 'tape' symbol to access the answering machine mode.
2) Press 9 then 1 for 'answer and record'.
3) Whe you hear a 'beep' speak your message. Whilst recording the display shows REC OGM1 or REC OGM2
4) Press 5 to stop recording. Your message is played back to you
5) Press 'tape' symbol to exit.
To check your Out Going Message (OGM)
1) Press 'tape' symbol
2) Press 6 then 2 and the message is played back.
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2014 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Oct 12, 2008 | Lands Phones
Dec 01, 2009 | Lands Phones
May 21, 2009 | Panasonic (KX-TG1032S) Phone
Dec 01, 2008 | GE 29385GE1 Corded Phone
Sep 22, 2008 | Lands Phones
Sep 01, 2008 | Lands Phones
Dec 27, 2007 | Lands Phones
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!