Question about Panasonic Televison & Video
I have forgotten the pin for the machine how can it be reset
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need a master PIN
To reset the Gigaset 2420 Pin
At "System Settings" in the Menu press *65# then press the Select button.
"System PIN Reset" will be displayed (if the PIN was not already the default).
The default PIN is 0000.
Posted on May 14, 2008
We have the same atm/bank for our son. Here's the fix:
1 - push the reset button on the back of the ATM near the battery compartment.
2 - insert the ATM card and press the BALANCE button to change the user name (need to do this before getting to the pin)
3 - enter your childs name and push enter when complete. Cancel will delete an incorrect letter.
4- enter the default pin (1234) - this will bring up the DEPOSIT, WITHDRAWL, BALANCE screen.
5 - Press ENTER and it will show the current/default pin. Input the new pin number you desire and press ENTER again.
All set. Hope this helps!!
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
1. Turn on your Wii console and go into the Wii Options Menu
2. Click on Wii Settings and click the right arrow until you see “Parental Controls”
3. Say “Yes” to “Change Parental Controls?”
4. Click on “I forgot” when it asks you to enter your pin
5. It will ask you for your secret question, click on “I forgot” again
6. The screen will read “If you have forgotten both your PIN and secret question, call the consumer service number listed in the Wii Operations Manual and provide the confirmation number below. You will be issued a master key.”
7. Call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 and give them the confirmation code listed on the screen. They will give you a new Master key to enter on the next screen.
8. The PIN is now reset/disabled
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
Testimonial: "Excellent help and very quick. Thank you. "
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2015 | Panasonic DMR-EH57 HDD Recorder Player
Aug 14, 2013 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Aug 02, 2013 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 19, 2013 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Apr 21, 2012 | Yamaha Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 05, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-E75V DVD Player/VCR
Apr 05, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-EH57 HDD Recorder Player
Aug 01, 2009 | Televison & Video
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: