Question about HP DesignJet 110 Plus InkJet Printer
Hi, I just got about 7 years old HP Designjet 110 and had some shadow lines on my prints. So I tried to do the printhead alignment but it only printed the 1st page without any tick or cross symbolising passing or failing and it feeds the page out through the back. After spitting out the page it shuts down and turns itself back on and then brings up an error (79:04). Since then it keeps on trying to go through the process of alignment every time I turn on the printer and every time it brings up the error. The error is not there until it goes through the alignment so I can actually print if I cancel the alignment at the start-up. I have tried to update the firmware as suggested to solve this error but only when the error was not there otherwise it doesn't communicate with the maintenance utility properly (It loads up several pages in the browser). Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
SOURCE: HP psc 2110 Printer keeps
Press the cancel button. Then press the "setup" and top "copy option" buttons together to enter maintenance. Use the right arrow (right copy option) button to scroll through the options if you like, but then hit the cancel button to skip the alignment.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
if you have a print job stuck go in and hit cancel job. If it stays even after a few min right click "my computer" on your desktop and hit "manage" go to "services and applications" click "services" find the print spooler option and right click it and stop the service. Once stoped right click it again and start it. This should clear anything stuck in print queue trying to delete
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2011 | HP Designjet 110plus nr InkJet Printer
Jan 26, 2011 | HP DesignJet 1050c plus InkJet Printer
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Dec 20, 2010 | HP Designjet 110plus nr InkJet Printer
Aug 25, 2010 | HP DesignJet 110 Plus InkJet Printer
Mar 16, 2010 | HP DesignJet 110 Plus InkJet Printer
Oct 13, 2009 | HP DesignJet 5500PS InkJet Printer
Aug 03, 2009 | HP Designjet 110plus nr InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2008 | HP DesignJet 500ps InkJet Printer
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!