Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Doesn>t print, always says" it's in error state"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try disconnecting from computer, and run the test page from the panel..then, reconnect to computer and see if it repeats..sounds like the operating system may have lost the printer drivers..
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
SOURCE: HP Deskjet 9800--when i try
Disconnect the power cord from back of printer ( printer must be powered on ) and wait for 30 secs. Connect it back.
Try to print. If it still does not print, click on the link below and follow the instructions to resolve your issue.
Clear Print Job Stuck in Queue
* Rate this solution with Thumbs up and comment to help us improve providing support
Posted on Jun 12, 2011
SOURCE: HP Deskjet 1000...will not work.
HI welcome to Fix Ya.
It sounds like the print spooling service in Windows is not running. This is easy to remedy. The first thing you need to do is start the service. The easiest way to do this is:
1. Go to Start and type "cmd" in the search box. This will bring up the cmd program (command prompt or DOS prompt). Right click on it and select "Run as Administrator."
2. This will bring up the Command Prompt window where you will see : C:/Windows/ system 32> "type" net (hit spacebar) start (hit spacebar) spooler (hit enter key)
3. Underneath the command you just typed, you will see the words:
"The Print Spooler Service is starting..............."
" The Print Spooler Service started successfully."
4. At the command prompt, "type" the word, exit. Then hit the enter key. This will close the program. So, it will look like this:
C:/Windows/ system 32>exit
Once you start the print spooler service, turn your printer on. Then, go to your printer's properties in Windows by going to :
1. Start> Devices and Printers>Click on it to open the window.
2. Select your default printer>right click on it and select printer properties.
3. After the printer properties window opens, click on print test page.
This should resolve the problem. Should you need further assistance, leave a comment below and I will be more than happy to assist you further. Thanks for using Fix Ya.
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2012 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Aug 15, 2011 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Aug 05, 2011 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Aug 04, 2011 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Aug 03, 2011 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Aug 02, 2011 | HP Deskjet 2460 InkJet Printer
Jun 19, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 05, 2011 | HP DeskJet 1280 InkJet Printer
Aug 18, 2010 | HP DeskJet 1280 InkJet Printer
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!