Question about Microwave Ovens
When using microwave, door and interior steams up creating condensation. What is wrong
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The stirrer and fan must be working properly.
There should be a "mini-manual" (tech sheet) hidden inside the unit behind the control panel or hidden on the left side behind the grille, which is very helpful when troubleshooting, testing, and locating components.
If you don't find it, download it here.
You can usually find helpful exploded view diagrams and order parts by entering your full model number (as RFS12SW2) from the tag on the oven here.
If you need it, we have uploaded the service manual here to our site to help you.
Feel free to contact me directly (and please remind me of your full model number from the tag on the unit) for more information & help.
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
William E. Miller, AS-EET
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
Your glass seal has failed and I doubt it makes sense to replace the door. Yes, it can be dangerous as the moisture becomes worse you risk the chance the glass could over-heat and blow out. Sounds like you need to replace it, sorry!
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
SOURCE: microwave sparks on the inside
It sounds like it needs professional servicing. There may be an issue with excessive radiation escaping from the oven -- this could be dangerous. Can't say for sure, but were it my oven, I would take it to a shop with the equipment to test for this condition.
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
un-plug it, it is not safe. i am thinking that the transformer is making the noise, probably because of the moisture.(cheap asian electronics) it could catch on fire.
Posted on Jan 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 22, 2012 | Electrolux ICON Microwave Combination Oven
Feb 16, 2012 | GE Microwave Ovens
May 16, 2011 | Hamilton Beach Microwave Ovens
May 19, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Feb 26, 2010 | Frigidaire PLMV169DC Microwave Oven
Aug 11, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!